USEFUL SOCIAL MEDIA

Hey guys, in this post I'll be including some of the social media accounts the I find helpful and interesting when it comes to our main topic, fashion.

@fashionweek Instagram account
First of all I really like the Instagram account @fashionweek which is an account that posts pictures pictures and information about the Fashion Weeks from all over the country. I find it really cool as you can see all the looks from tons of designers that show their clothes during the parades without having to go and pay a high amount of money. Obviously it´s not as good as seeing the parade yourself, but for those who can't afford going, it's a good alternative.


Another account that I find interesting is the Pinterest account @popsugarfashion. In this account, they post different boards concerning multiple topics related to fashion. The have a board called Red Carpet Looks, another one called Outfit Ideas & Inspiration and lots of other ones. I think this is a fantastic way to get inspiration for creating our own looks and outfits.
One of the latest post of the @popsugarfashion
account about Beyonce's look
Nicky Minash's look

The last social media account I personally find a good source is the @ffchannel which is a youtube channel that I really like as it post different fashion parades. I really like it as it doesn't only post famous designer's designs. instead it mostly post parades of fashion designers that aren't as known as for example Balenciaga.



Comments

Popular Posts