Blogging experience

Hey guys! It´s Morgana here. This will be last blog post so I wanted too talk a little bit about my experience. After a few weeks posting different blogs talking about fashion, I can say that I really enjoyed writing about the topic mostly because it's something that really interests me. It has been a little hard to post contiously and to balance it with other university works but I have managed to do it well. My group has been amazing as I feel like we have taught and learned from each other and I would repeat it all over again as it was a new experience for me to create a blog and it was really enriching. I have learned new things about fashion that I wouldn't have come up with if ir wasn't for this blog so I find that amazing. Overall it has been a great way to talk and learn about one of the topics that I enjoy the most.
1. Post
2. Post
3. Post
4. Post
5. Post

Comments

Popular Posts